The New Baby by Mercer Mayer

The New Baby

by Mercer Mayer

English (13)  Spanish (1)  All languages (14)
This is a great book for children who have a new brother or sister.
This book come from Pierce College.
age 2 and up
  xiomaragrace12 | Oct 28, 2013 |
A new baby arrived in the family which became a problem with the little boy. He did not want to share his mom with the baby.
Source: Pierce College
Age:3-5
  raymondje | May 15, 2013 |
In this well-loved Little Critter picture book, our funny young hero has to get used to a new baby sister. What a problem. The baby doesn't pay attention when Little Critter reads to her. She cries when he makes silly faces. And she can't understand the jokes he tells. It's seems like an impossible task, but Little Critter finally figures out what you CAN do with a new baby -- and becomes a very good brother.
  clwalker | Jun 13, 2012 |
A perfect book for my family, which has just had a new addition as well. My oldest daughter is only two, so I appreciate stories that are at her level. The story is concise and funny. As with other books in this series, Mayer really captures a young child's perspective in this book. I love when Little Critter asks what a baby can actually do. The story is sweet and the illustrations are cute. I feel like my review of every Little Critter book is the same, but I love them all equally, I guess. This is another great one. ( )
  nmhale | May 11, 2011 |
This is a great book to teach students about the main characters of a book. This book is appropriate for students to read in 1st grade. It is appropriate for a read aloud in kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grades.
  clhildreth | Apr 2, 2010 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307119424, Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:58:04 -0400)

The new baby takes some getting used to, but she's worth it.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,327,853 books! | Top bar: Always visible