Time for Bed by Mem Fox

Time for Bed (edition 1997)

by Mem Fox, Jane Dyer (Illustrator)

Member:EmilyHogan
Title:Time for Bed
Authors:Mem Fox
Other authors:Jane Dyer (Illustrator)
Info:HMH Books (1997), Edition: 1, Board book, 28 pages

Time for Bed by Mem Fox

This is a book my mom used to read to my brother and I when we were children. It was a book that reminded us of how important we were to our mom and vice versa. It's a great book that helps relate children to the different animals and their mothers. This book was read to us by our mom in kindergarten when we were young before bed. ( )
  MarkiT | May 8, 2017 |
how animals get ready for bed ( )
  frannymack13 | May 4, 2017 |
This is a great book for families to use when they put children to sleep. It has a lot of easy language for kids to read and it's very relatable for children.
  zaspelaa | Apr 12, 2017 |
This book deals with all of the animals on the farm as they get ready to fall asleep at night. This book has a lot of repetitive text, and has a lot of good pictures to go along with the text. It's very cool for the students to get an idea of how all the different animals in a farm go to bed at night. ( )
  TylerAnderson | Apr 11, 2017 |
This book is a very basic book that would be good with kindergartners. We say goodnight to a bunch of animals and you do not learn much from this book. It is very cute and innocent but I dont see this as a big learning book. ( )
  heidi.donner | Apr 6, 2017 |

Mem Foxprimary authorall editionscalculated
Dyer, JaneIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0152010661, Board book)

All the sleepy-eyed creatures in Mem Fox and Jane Dyer's sweet picture book, Time for Bed, may be inspiration enough for young readers to nod off to dreamland. But just in case, this charming gift set includes, in addition to a board-book edition of the popular book, a soothing ceramic nightlight depicting Mama and Baby sheep. ("It's time for bed, little sheep, little sheep, / The whole wide world is going to sleep.") Here is the perfect gift for a newborn, who will start out life in the coziest surroundings possible. (Baby to preschool) --Emilie Coulter

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:43 -0400)

As darkness falls parents everywhere try to get their children ready for sleep.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,087,046 books! | Top bar: Always visible