Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
by Sybex Inc.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
XHTML Complete introduces you to the work of some of Sybex's finest authors, so you'll know where to go to learn even more about XHTML.
* An Introduction to XHTML
* Creating Your First XHTML Document
* Stepping Out: Linking Your Way around the Web
* Publishing Your XHTML Documents
* Understanding the XHTML Document Life Cycle
Planning and Designing Your Web Pages
* Formatting the Body Section of Your Pages
* Dividing a Window with Frames
* Layout Technology
* Adding Graphics
* Presenting Information in Tables
* Web Typography
* Optimizing Your Pages for Internet Explorer 5
* Optimizing Your Pages for Netscape Navigator 6
* Including Multimedia
* Using Style Sheets
* Developing HTML Forms
* Exploring and Navigating Dynamic HTML
* XML Introduction and History
* XHTML Basic Specification
* Introducing Perl and CGI
* Server-Side Scripting Languages
* XHTML Master's Reference
* XHTML Character Reference
* Color Reference
* CSS2/CSS3 Reference
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:17 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.