Kingdom Hearts, Volume 3 by Shiro Amano

Kingdom Hearts, Volume 3

by Shiro Amano

I love how cute they all look as sea creatures. My thoughts on the two previous volumes stand pretty much unchanged here, but I am having fun with this little recap of the game. It's helping me piece things together as I replay Birth By Sleep and urgently try to remember who became which Heartless/Nobody/whatever. ( )
  shanaqui | Apr 9, 2013 |
Summary:
When Monstro the whale swallows Sora and crew, the worlds of Kingdom Hearts plunges into an underwater adventure. Deep within the ocean depths, Sora lends Geppetto and Pinocchio a helping hand to fend off the Heartless. Our heroes then drive even deeper under the sea to face Ursula the Sea Witch. But Sora needs to get up on dry land to reuse Kairi from the clutches of Captain Hook. When it comes to Sora’s other friend Riku, the darkness is taking over his heart.
Personal Experience:
I have had those types of friends who I would fight to save and would never stop. I would help almost anybody who needs that type of help.
Classroom Extension Ideas:
1. I would have my classroom set up as if they were under water and we would look up the different water animals.
2. I would have a water day with my class. We would do everything with water.
  Soonergal021 | Apr 13, 2011 |
sora continues to lock keyholes and have now landed to a water world. However many conflicts have started, will sora be able to deal with them? ( )
  7B_godofdeath | Apr 24, 2009 |

After being swept away from his island home, Sora finds himself lost in a mysterious new land. Soon he meets Court Wizard Donald and Captain Goofy who are desperately trying to find their missing king.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,414,021 books! | Top bar: Always visible