Genesis Unveiled: The Lost Wisdom of Our…

Genesis Unveiled: The Lost Wisdom of Our Forgotten Ancestors

by Ian Lawton

32None347,362 (3.67)None

No reviews

Brief Old Testament references to a former civilisation that was destroyed by the Flood have fascinated scholars for centuries, giving rise to exotic speculations ranging from the advanced technology of Atlantis through to extraterrestrial visitors. But it is only now that one British researcher’s ten-year quest has brought together the entire body of accounts of an antediluvian race from across the globe - from the ancient texts of Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, China, Greece and Scandinavia, to the sacred traditions of indigenous peoples from the Americas, Africa, Indonesia and Australasia – with stunning results.

GENESIS UNVEILED: The Lost Wisdom of our Forgotten Ancestors is the result of that painstaking quest, and its conclusions are unlike anything you have read before. Like other notable revisionist historians, Ian Lawton argues that our forebears were far more culturally advanced than has been previously believed - to the extent that they built sizeable settlements and navigated the oceans to trade. He backs up this belief with tantalising evidence from archaeology. Yet the most significant common theme uniting the ancient traditions is that our ‘forgotten race’ was originally highly spiritual but became increasingly obsessed with the material world before it perished in a global catastrophe – which geological and other evidence suggests occurred around 11,500 years ago.

Throughout Genesis Unveiled the author’s reinterpretations of ancient sacred texts are underpinned by a spiritual ethos based on the principles of karma and reincarnation. So the catastrophe is seen as a karmic event brought about by our forgotten race’s fall from grace. As to how a spiritual worldview was first brought into human consciousness, he argues that underlying the various accounts of the creation of man and of mankind’s ‘civilisation’ by various ‘sages’ is the genuine reality that the genus Homo had at some point evolved sufficiently in physical, psychological and physiological terms that it was ready to play host to the first advanced souls to incarnate in human form. He argues that this would have represented the most significant cultural impetus ever to the evolution of humanity, and that it can be practically tied into the first signs of ritual burial in the archaeological record, which date back 100,000 years to a site in Israel. This surely represents the point at which our ancestors first appreciated that the soul lives on after death, and that there are ethereal realms in addition to the physical world around us – a view that would lead tens of thousands of years later to the wonderful shamanic cave paintings of Western Europe.

Yet perhaps the most stunning scholastic discovery in Genesis Unveiled is Lawton’s revelation of the incredible consistency and esoteric wisdom of all origin myths right across the world, which has been completely overlooked by orthodox scholars who insist on purely psychological interpretations. Moreover, the timeless and universal truths contained in them have been dramatically reconfirmed by modern theoretical science in recent decades, with the revelations that everything is energy, that matter is an illusion, that everything is interconnected, that everything has consciousness, and that there are multiple other dimensions beyond the apparently physical. As a result, the author is able to lay out a philosophical and historical framework that merges a scientific, evolutionary perspective with a spiritual worldview - with no inherent conflicts or contradictions.
Above all, Genesis Unveiled emphasises that the theme of a debased and materialistic culture that perished when it lost touch with its spiritual roots is one that we should heed carefully - for if we can come to recognise the path we are now treading as one our ancestors have been down before, we may be able to fundamentally alter our priorities and reconnect ourselves with our spiritual roots before universal karma once again decides enough is enough…

Genesis Unveiled represents:

1. The first serious attempt to bring all the precatastrophe texts and traditions from around the world together for comparison.

2. The first time the catastrophe of 11,500 years ago has been viewed in its proper context as a karmic event based on our antediluvian ancestors fall from spiritual grace.

3. The first time the incredible consistency and esoteric wisdom of the origin traditions from all around the world has been revealed.

4. The first philosophically logical merger of a spiritual and scientific worldview.

5. The first attempt at a spiritual prehistory of mankind with relevance to the modern world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:07 -0400)

Our oldest texts and religious writings speak of a golden race dwelling in utopian bliss before losing their way and suffering annihilation. In a reappraisal of the sacred texts of antiquity, Ian Lawton uncovers what he believes is the key to deciphering the origins of our antediluvian ancestors.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,249,581 books! | Top bar: Always visible