Lip Reading by Maureen Lipman

Lip Reading (1999)

by Maureen Lipman

This is the first book by Maureen Lipman that I have read, despite admiring her theatre and television work for many years.

I was not disappointed. From the very first page she had me laughing out loud. I wish I had had company so that I could have shared her brilliant humour and wit.

The 'Starter' section awoke so very many echoes of my own habits (good and bad) and idiosyncrasies that I might have been reading about myself - an immediate encouragement to proceed with all haste!!!

11/04/07 - I have not yet finished the book (got side-lined by other interesting reads). ( )
  eas | Apr 11, 2007 |
My cigarette packet kindly informs me that it will kill me if I consume its contents.
In the beginning was the word - in the millennium, is TV just the word processor?

Hilarious collection of writings from famous actress and bestselling author Lipman.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,433,057 books! | Top bar: Always visible