The Sky Over My Spectacles (Yaoi) by Mio…

The Sky Over My Spectacles (Yaoi)

by Mio Tennohji

Wow. The cover and story are deceptive in their mildness. The graphic sex in this volume reminds you this is published by the new hard yaoi imprint, 801 Media!

Even though Azuma's "spectacle fetish" is infamous, guys are out of the question. One day, however, Azuma finds Sorachi asleep without his glasses, and kisses him! Glasses may be the thing that attracts Azuma to Sorachi... or is it?

A good story, despite the school setting, with a nice twist at the end. Recommended. ( )
  jshillingford | Aug 13, 2007 |
Four story, interconnected two by two.

Shirou has a fetish for spectacles. He thinks to be able to find attractive every person wears them. And so when he is drawn by Satoshi, he thinks cause he wears spectacles. But then he sees him without them and he has to admit that it is love, love for a guy.

Sawai and Minami have a friendship with benefit... they are lovers. Buth Minami fears that Sawai can fall in love for a girl and he is jelaous, even if he has never said I love you to him... he doesn't think Sawai can reciprocate the feeling.

Saegusa is a private investigator who falls in love for Nanase, the bartender he sees everyday at lunch. But Nanase seems so distant and never accepts his hints, until Saegusa lose one of their one o'clock lunch appointment.

Tetsuji and Ichi are childhood friends. Now Ichi has a work and Tetsuji wins a scolarship for a distant city: their friendship has to end and Ichi has never had the courage to admit his love for his friend. And then Tetsuji makes his move...

The first two story are about teens and the other two about young men. Still they are pretty innocent. Maybe I have endured much more by a lot of novel and also by the previous manga I have read, but I have found this one a little tamed.

I have found interesting the first person point of view that it is used first by a character and then by the other, like a ball in a gamefield... I feel so, game, what do you feel?, game, I love you, game, do you love me?, POINT.

elisa.rolle | Aug 10, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,350,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible