Dark Castle by Anne Mather

Dark Castle

by Anne Mather

This was a great quick-read! Not as cheesy as I had anticipated which is a definite plus (though the heart-throb of the story DOES live in a castle!) - fun, lighthearted and thoroughly enjoyable! I'd read this again, it had everything I wanted out of a Harlequin novel! ( )
  kezumi | Jan 23, 2010 |

For the first time since the breakup of their marriage, Julie began to have doubts. Should she have believed Jonas instead of Angela? Suppose Jonas was innocent? But even if he weren't it was no use deceiving herself any longer. She didn't deserve a second chance, but she had to try. Maybe they could start again. 'I think you ought to know, Angela, ' Julie said, 'I still love Jonas, no matter what he did. I'm going after him.

For the first time since the break-up of their marriage, Julie began to have doubts. Should she have believed Jonas instead of Angela? But suppose Jonas was innocent? Even if he weren't, it was no use deceiving herself any longer. "I think you ought to know, Angela," Julie said, "I still love Jonas, no matter what he did. I may go after him.".… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,413,576 books! | Top bar: Always visible