Claire Voyant by Saralee Rosenberg

Claire Voyant

by Saralee Rosenberg

(1) 09 (1) abandoned (1) adoption (2) American (1) BC091612 (1) chick lit (7) comedy (1) fiction (5) gone (1) Jewish (1) ord (1) own (2) paperback (1) paranormal (1) PC (1) psychic (1) read in 2007 (1) romance (1) SEL (1) to-read (3)

Almost more of a modern day, new age fairy tale than what I usually expect when I pick up some 'Chick Lit'. Despite how far out there it was, though, I stayed up half the night so I could finish the book in one sitting.

Great characters; the main character had that perfect balance of flawed and lovable. ( )
  miki | Jul 11, 2007 |

Of course the future is a mystery. But the past? This is nuts!

You'd be bummed too if you were almost thirty, living back home in Plainview, Long Island, with your at-war parents and loser siblings. If your acting career was such a bust your last film was an X-ray. If your boyfriend and your agent dumped you the same week, but great news! -- They're in love with each other.

Could things possibly get any worse? Do you even need to ask?That man on the flight? We were related. And my life story? Nothing like I thought. Oh, and then this fall in the shower? Opened up my psychic senses. Bottom line? I knew nothing about my real past, but suddenly my future was coming in loud and clear!

You've got to follow me on this amazing spiritual adventure that sent my life into a tailspin. I promise you love, laughter, oh-my-God secrets, and a ride to the "other side" you'll never forget. But lock the bathroom door. You're not coming out until you've heard it all.

Love, Claire

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:36 -0400)

Of course the future is a mystery. But the past? This is nuts! Talk about ruin-your-day flights. I'm headed to Florida, when the elderly man seated next to me collapses on my tray table. I swear, if I'd known this was his final boarding call, I would have offered him my pretzels or my New York Times. But no, I was too busy feeling bloated, anxious, depressed, unloved, a failure, and did I mention bloated? You'd be bummed too if you were almost thirty, living back home in Plainview, Long Island, with your at-war parents and loser siblings. If your acting career was such a bust your last film was an X-ray. If your boyfriend and your agent dumped you in the same week, but great news! -- They're in love with each other. Could things possibly get any worse? Do you even need to ask?That man on the flight? We were related. And my life story? Nothing like I thought. Oh, and then this fall in the shower? Opened up my psychic senses. Bottom line? ...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,412,207 books! | Top bar: Always visible