Personal Protector by Debra Webb

Personal Protector

by Debra Webb

I really enjoyed this romance novel. I've always loved the bodyguard type romances and this one was very well done with just the right amount of steaminess without going overboard.

I've read a few different Colby Agency stories from Harlequin. It would be pretty neat to get them all together, but there are so many of them scattered over so many years I'm not sure it would even be remotely possible to find them all. In this one newer Colby Agency recruit Ric Martinez is lent out to a fellow secret ops agency head to protect his niece. Although Ric is pretty steriotypical for the romance hero type it didn't feel overly redundant. This may be as much due to the fact I personally haven't been reading anywhere near as a many romances as I used to. Anyway, he made a good foil to the heroine a strongheaded, up and coming news reporter, Piper Ryan, who was also pretty standard, but still interesting.

This was a very easy, very entertaining read and it made a perfect distraction for me when I needed one. ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | Feb 24, 2013 |

Atlanta's most beloved news reporter wants her new cameraman fired. Why? Because she can't even glance at the sexy Latino without wanting to touch him to see if he feels as hot as he looks. He's a distraction she can't afford...not when her first priority is staying alive.

But what Piper Ryan doesn't know just might save her life.

Because Ric Martinez is more than just a cocky cameraman with a knack for protecting Piper and making her melt with desire. He's an undercover agent on the biggest bodyguard assignment of his career: her!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,301,463 books! | Top bar: Always visible