dismiss

BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker

BoneMan's Daughters (2009)

by Ted Dekker

A serial killer is kidnapping young girls, breaking their bones, and leaving them to die. Ryan Evans is an intelligence officer who is alienated from his own family. When the BoneMan kidnaps Ryan's daughter, Ryan must take on this deranged killer himself to save her.

English (51)  Dutch (1)  All languages (52)
Eeeewwww gross! There was some serious gross stuff in this book. It was interesting though. ( )
  StarKnits | Feb 6, 2019 |
Classic Dekker. Didn't particularly care for the ending, but overall a good read. ( )
  snotbottom | Sep 19, 2018 |
Best Dekker thriller yet. Very well done.
  HGButchWalker | Sep 21, 2016 |
I loved this book so much. It kept me on my feet a thousand times and ten more. I loved how well the girl handled herself, and seeing the relationship between the parents and child. I was glad to see the Fathers love, as he continued to stand by an "Over my dead body" attitude. Overall it's a great book.(: ( )
  Phoebestone97 | Jun 30, 2016 |
Gruesome. ( )
  ShelleyAlberta | Jun 4, 2016 |
The day that Ryan Evans' world forever changed began as any other day he'd spent in the hot desert might have begun.

They Call him the BoneMan, a serial killer who's abducted six young women. He's the perfect father looking for the perfect daughter, and when his victims fail to meet his lofty expectations, he kills them by breaking their bones and leaving them to die.

Intelligence officer Ryan Evans, on the other hand, has lost all hope of ever being the perfect father. His daughter and wife have written him out of their lives.

Everything changes when BoneMan takes Ryan's estranged daughter, Bethany, as his seventh victim. Ryan goes after BoneMan on his own.

But the FBI sees it differently. New evidence points to the suspicion that Ryan is BoneMan. Now the hunter is the hunted, and in the end, only one father will stand.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,478,408 books! | Top bar: Always visible