Uh-oh - Some Observations From Both Sides Of…

Uh-oh - Some Observations From Both Sides Of The Refrigerator Door (edition 1991)

by Robert Fulghum

Member:ianmcorvidae
Title:Uh-oh - Some Observations From Both Sides Of The Refrigerator Door
Authors:Robert Fulghum
Info:Villard / Random House (1991), Hardcover, 224 pages

Uh-Oh by Robert Fulghum

English (4)  German (1)  All (5)
Humorous, down-to-earth and engaging essays on the little surprises and joys of life. I found this a good book to read at night right before going to sleep, and also a nice counterbalance to some of the more serious books in my pile right now. ( )
  bostonian71 | Dec 6, 2013 |
I don't remember the details, but I remember not laughing much. ( )
  FMRox | Mar 18, 2009 |
I enjoyed this book very much. Those who have liked Mr. Fulghum’s other books will like to read this one as well. But read this especially if you like weddings gone wrong and hate dogs. ( )
  Shebakune | Jan 19, 2009 |
All of Robert Fulgham's books are hilarious! His stories are well told and easy to read and follow. ( )
  callista83 | Sep 19, 2008 |
'Uh-oh' is not in any dictionary or thesaurus, and is seldom seen in written form.

UH-OH
    Some observations from both sides of the refrigerator door

"Uh-oh" embraces "Here we go again" and "now what?" and "you never can tell what's going to happen next" and "So much for plan A" and "Hang on, we're coming to a tunnel" and"no Sweat" and"Tomorrow's another day" and "You can't unscramble an egg" and "a hundred years from now it won't make any difference."

"Uh-oh" is more than a momentary reaction to small problems. "Uh-oh" is an attitude - a perspective on the universe. It is part of an equation that summarizes my view of the conditions of existence:

"uh-oh" + "oh-wow" + "uh oh" + "Oh, God" = "ah-hah!"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0804111898, Mass Market Paperback)

"Uh-oh" is more than a momentary reaction to small problems. "Uh-oh" is an attitude -- a perspective on the universe. The #1 Bestseller by the author of ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:36 -0400)

Explores different everyday subjects from meatloaf to the Salvation Army Band, fireflies to funerals, and hiccups to a watch without hands.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,247,189 books! | Top bar: Always visible