Moon Handbooks New Zealand by Jane King

Endnu en fin guide fyldt med gode oplysninger, fotos og kort. Det er svært at nå alt på ferien, men her er forslag til kortere ture som f.eks. ”New Zealand in one week” og ”A weekend in Auckland”. Guiden er inddelt i flere mindre områder for henholdsvis nordø og sydø med beskrivelser af, hvad man kan foretage sig. Udmærkede sort/hvid kort i hvert afsnit. Bagest i bogen et fyldigt kapitel med facts om New Zealands – historie, kultur, flora og fauna, overnatning, spisesteder – intet er glemt.
  Moneypenny | Oct 7, 2008 |
A comprehensive travel guide with only a few b/w pictures, but a good list of family-friendly activities. Looking at other popular guide books on the book shelf (including Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Fodor's, DK Experience) I chose this one because:
It was inexpensive, current (same year), comprehensive, has a list of family-oriented activities, and wasn't the same guide book my parents have already.
Browsing at home, it looks very good, and has been helpful in figuring out where our itinerary is taking us, and what activities we might like to do in each place. I will update this review after our trip, when it will have been thoroughly used in the areas we are staying. ( )
  tripleblessings | Nov 15, 2007 |

A practical travel guide with details for every travel budget. All types of outdoor sports and recreation are covered, along with advice for getting to and around New Zealand's North, South and Stewart Islands.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:44 -0400)

Andrew Hempstead knows the best way to experience New Zealand, from kayaking through the Bay of Island to skiing in the Southern Alps. In this information-packed guide, Hempstead provides a variety of trip ideas to help travelers organize their itineraries, including Maori Culture and History and Tramping Through New Zealand. Complete with details on enjoying the land with children, fine-dining in Auckland, and rafting near Queenstown, Moon New Zealand gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,497,349 books! | Top bar: Always visible