Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks

Sweet Persuasion (edition 2009)

by Maya Banks

Member:Kristabaru
Title:Sweet Persuasion
Authors:Maya Banks
Info:Berkley Trade (2009), Edition: 1, Paperback, 352 pages
Rating:*****

Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks

I think I really like the book but I didn't realize that this is the second book in the series so I'm giving it a 3.5 until I read the first book and then I will make my decision if this book should be rated higher. Only because this book references book 1 like crazy.
And I have no idea what they are talking about. This book is not really, in my opinion, a standalone. ( )
  ChannellingCloretta | Mar 9, 2014 |
Smut erotic romance. Male dominance is huge in this book, it doesn't do it for me but it was interesting to read about! ( )
  rubewrites | Sep 20, 2013 |
More like 3.5 stars. An incredibly hot read, but I had a hard time understanding the characters and where they were coming from, and some of the dynamics of the relationship just didn't work for me. The fact that Serena could never say "No" to anything without ending the entire arrangement bugged me...it was emotionally manipulative on Damon's part.

The stilted and awkward dialogue cost this book half a star. ( )
  ReaderLas | Mar 31, 2013 |
Hawt *fans self* ( )
  Kaetrin | Aug 13, 2012 |

Her most secret desire is to give ownership of her body to a man. Someone who will command her, pleasure her, and have complete authority over her. So she seeks out Damon Roche, owner of an exclusive sex club and a man strong enough to make her do anything he wants. Anything.

Together they'll journey into a world she's only dreamed of. She's given the opportunity to immerse herself in a different life while her normal one waits for her to return whenever she wishes. Damon has no desire to let her go, however. Serena is the woman he's long searched for, and it's up to him to convince her to stay when the game is all over with. He wants their fantasy to become their reality and for Serena to remain his pampered, cherished submissive. ( )
  LadyIsis | Feb 20, 2012 |
"Do you know of anyone who fulfills sexual fantasies?" Serena James asked.

For five years, Serena has run Fantasy Incorporated and has devoted her time to fulfilling her clients' fantasies. Never her own. Until now...

"For five years, Serena has run Fantasy Incorporated and has devoted her time to fulfilling her clients' fantasies--never her own. Until now . . ."--P. [4] of cover.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,474,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible