Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Going Too Far (2009)

by Jennifer Echols

Really, really good book. ( )
  ThilW | Jan 26, 2016 |
Really, really good book. ( )
  ThilW | Jan 26, 2016 |
This was a typical teenage romance. Both characters had serious issues, but of course they helped each other overcome their insecurities. Meg, the female protagonist, annoyed me most of the time, not because she was a wild child, but because of her constant thoughts and trivial views about sex. John, on the other hand was a sweetie but was far too serious for a nineteen-year-old. Overall, ho-hum! ( )
  HeatherLINC | Jan 23, 2016 |
For Cathy and Vicki, who egged me on.
Heartfelt thanks to my editor, Jennifer Heddle, who pushed this book where I was scared to go; to Caren Johnson; and as always to my critique partners, Victoria Dahl and Catherine Chant.
"That's the worst idea I've ever heard," I told Eric. Then I took another sip of beer and swallowed. "Let's do it."

Forced to spend spring break in a Birmingham, Alabama, suburb riding along with an attractive rookie police officer on the night shift, rebellious seventeen-year-old Meg finds herself falling unexpectedly in love.

Jennifer Echols is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,016,788 books! | Top bar: Always visible