The Taming of Jessi Rose by Beverly Jenkins

The Taming of Jessi Rose

by Beverly Jenkins

Series: Former Lawman (Book 2)

I read this book many years ago. If you love the old west frontier days then you will love this romantic love story. It makes the heart skip a beat and puts a smile on your face. By the end I said "Ahhhh" with a pleasure. But then I love Beverly Jenkins and always will. ( )
  Jerreece_Jackson | May 19, 2016 |
I enjoyed the book immensely. I connected to Jessi Rose's fiery spirit and could understand why our heroe was smitten by her.

I learn a great deal of forgotten history in Beverly Jenkin's novels, this was no exception.

A pet peeve was that the characters on the cover did in NO WAY match the author's physical description!!!!! ( )
  jacqueline065 | May 3, 2010 |

Beverly Jenkinsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Penny, ThomasReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0380798654, Mass Market Paperback)

No Man Could Tame Her

Jessi Rose Clayton would do anything to keep the family ranch from falling into the wrong hands-even agree to take on a rough-and-tumble outlaw as her protector. With his rugged, handsome face and muscular bronze body, Griffin Blake can draw a sigh from a lady's lips almost as fast as his strong, sculpted arm can draw a gun from its holster. But Jessi Rose has no intentions of falling for his charms. No, her relationship with him is strictly business.

Until He Came Along

Robbing the railroad is Griffin Blake's game, but he has no choice. Either he agrees to help Jessi Rose or he gets sent back to jail-so he arrives at the ranch ready to help the ornery female protect her land. But underneath Jessi's all-business exterior is a femininity she's kept hidden for far too long-making Griffin think it might be time to tame this wild Texas rose.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:13 -0400)

Jessi Rosse Clayton agrees to have the handsome outlaw Griffin Blake protect her Texas ranch.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,620,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible