La Secte des égoïstes by Éric-Emmanuel…

La Secte des égoïstes (1994)

by Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt

1951060,388 (3.14)1

French (3)  Spanish (3)  English (2)  German (1)  Dutch (1)  All (10)
This is a short book you can read in a couple of hours.
It's pleasant to see how Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt managed to build such a vertiginous story based on a simple sophism: solipsism. And so this book is a challenge to your mind to understand its construction. This remember me when younger we had such "constructive" discussions, based on a knowingly false hypothesis, just to explore new worlds. But in a way all this is logical and obvious, as this book exists only because I wanted so ;-) ( )
  doegox | Apr 17, 2009 |
Reflections sur le solipsisme, intéressant
  Luc_Bertrand | Dec 17, 2007 |

Éric-Emmanuel Schmittprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gratama, EefTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Para Dominique
Era una tarde de diciembre, en la Biblioteca Nacional.
Una sera di dicembre alla Biblioteca nazionale.
Ob ich mich nun bis zum Himmel emporschwinge oder in die allerunterirdischsten Gegenden hinabsteige, so gehe ich doch nie aus mir selbst heraus, und nie nehme ich etwas anderes wahr als meinen eigenen Gedanken.

Inventaire brillant des infirmits de l'esprit. Rarement on a dploy aussi savamment les sortilges tout intellectuels de la raison pour en contester les pouvoirs. Renaud Matignon (Figaro littraire).This novel brilliantly evokes an undeniable selfish philosophy: that of perceiving the world around us. And if that was creation of our mind, subject to our will, our desire. If everything that existed by the will of "I".… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,073,706 books! | Top bar: Always visible