When She's Bad by Leanne Banks

When She's Bad

by Leanne Banks

Classic story of misunderstood "bad" girl and rich, handsome next-door hero saving the day. A Pretty Woman of sorts story.

I loved it! Very quick read, kept me interested from page 1 until the end. This is the first book I've read by L. Banks and I definitely plan to read another... ( )
  Books007 | Oct 6, 2010 |
This was a sweet love story and just a good story in general. Delilah is an admirable, strong-willed heroine and Benjamin Huntington III is the perfect sexy-neighbor. The story ties in with other books (which I've yet to read) but stands alone. ( )
  TheBooknerd | Apr 19, 2008 |
Deathbed promises are a pain in the butt. --Delilah's Dictum
This book is for all you wonderful readers who told me you loved SOME GIRLS DO and wanted to read Delilah's story and for us sometimes-bad-girls who knew that being a little bad can be a lot of fun!
Tonight's the night.

Her whole life, Delilah Montague has always had to rely on herself and learned to keep the world at arms' length. After the death of her best friend, whom everyone believed was her sugar-daddy, Delilah ends up the overworked director of his business, the despised protector of his socialite daughter, and the unexpected guardian of his secret love child. If life weren't hard enough, her next door neighbor handles insomnia with midnight renovations.

A baby, a blackmailer, and sizzling sex.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,920,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible