Glass Mountain by Cynthia Voigt

Glass Mountain

by Cynthia Voigt

1997 (1) 2004 (1) adult (1) April 2011 (1) CRF (1) deception (1) fairy tales (1) favorites (1) female (1) fiction (3) First Edition (1) love (1) novel (1) NYC (1) read (1) read 92 (1) romance (1) September 92 (1) signed (1) Voigt (1) wealthy (1) young adult (1)
    Fraud by Anita Brookner (electronicmemory)
    electronicmemory: Two beautifully crafted books with a slow, languid pace of writing which nonetheless manage to wrap you up into the mysteries of their characters' lives. While one is set in upper-class London and the other in New York society, both explore the lives of people struggling with the roles dictated to them by their birth and social circle.… (more)
    The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (electronicmemory)
    electronicmemory: Two books that are slow, close character studies of our protagonists. They both have lovely prose, vivid imagery and nuance.

I have to say that I am now the proud owner of two copies of this book. My local library lost their last copy recently and I was devastated that I wouldn't be able to read it anymore. Every time I read it I notice more nuances and layers and it gets better everytime. ( )
  raeldrele | Dec 30, 2008 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,903,085 books! | Top bar: Always visible