Her Only Sin by Benjamin J. Stein

Her Only Sin

by Benjamin J. Stein

I liked this one. It was interesting and held my attention right from the outset. Imagine Ben Stein, the Visine man writing a book, this book. You will be thoroughly surprised since the protagonist in this one is a woman. Too bad because this one was well done.
Her Only Sin is a book about Hollywood and one woman's climb to succeed. Don't want to ruin the ending for you. If you're a fan of Jackie Collins, Danielle Steel or Jackie Susan,et al, you should enjoy this book, too. ( )
  SJFrancis | Jan 19, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,096 books! | Top bar: Always visible