The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan

The Demigod Files (2009)

by Rick Riordan

I really liked it! If you're a fan of the Percy Jackson universe then I, of course, recommend reading it. However, its not an absolute necessity to the series so you don't need to worry about not reading it. Its contents don't have any real effect in the actual series so you're not technically missing anything. I recommend it if you want to return to the series for a little while! ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |
I absolutely enjoyed this!
It was funny and sassy and so fun to go through!
I don't think I'll ever get bored of Percy's way of storytelling ( )
  Ray_ | Mar 24, 2018 |
This is a fun add-on to the series, with some fun activities and such, though really not a necessary one. You don't really gain much here; it's really just some fun activities and little extra stories and such, but none that are really profound or important to the series. It's probably best borrowed from the library or something, even if the main books themselves are on your keeper shelf. ( )
  TiffanyAK | Nov 14, 2017 |
This a companion to Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians. it has three short stories that lead up to the last book The last Olympian plus it has some fun games and bios. Its a fun short read. ( )
  miss_booklion | Nov 6, 2016 |
cute - I actually liked this supplement a fair bit better than the series.. otoh my son is hoarding his copies of the series but has given this away...
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionscalculated
James, SteveIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Otto and Noah, my demigod nephews
Dear Young Demigod, If you are reading this book, I can only apologize.
This LT work is a companion volume to Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, subtitled The Demigod Files. Please do not combine it with any individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 142312166X, Hardcover)

How do you handle an encounter with Medusa on the New Jersey interstate?  What's the best way to take down a minotaur? Become an expert on everything in Percy's world with this must-have guide to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Complete with interviews, puzzles, games, and original short stories by Rick Riordan.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:36 -0400)

How do you handle an encounter with Medusa on the New Jersey interstate? What's the best way to take down a minotaur? Become an expert on everything in Percy's world with this must-have guide to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Complete with interviews, puzzles, games, and original short stories by Rick Riordan.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,829,216 books! | Top bar: Always visible