The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan

The Demigod Files (2009)

by Rick Riordan

Recently added byIC_kimetra, aharey, NissaL, private library, LitaVore, cookierooks, King_Leonidas, ramaram, AshLMT

This a companion to Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians. it has three short stories that lead up to the last book The last Olympian plus it has some fun games and bios. Its a fun short read. ( )
  miss_booklion | Nov 6, 2016 |
cute - I actually liked this supplement a fair bit better than the series.. otoh my son is hoarding his copies of the series but has given this away...
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Cute read to start off the new year! Had a few short stories about Percy, interviews with other characters and some facts on the gods. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
This was a cute addition to the Percy Jackson series. I wish I'd read it prior to reading book 5, I think it would have had a bit more impact that way. I did like the little stories included though, and I loved the "interviews" with the campers. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
More filler than fulfilling, even though it's fun to see some of what Percy and his friends get up to in between major quests. The word-seek, etc. are just padding, and the excerpts from upcoming books are useful only if you haven't already read those. But as a library read, not bad if you know what to expect. ( )
  bostonian71 | Feb 29, 2016 |

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionscalculated
James, SteveIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Otto and Noah, my demigod nephews
Dear Young Demigod, If you are reading this book, I can only apologize.
This LT work is a companion volume to Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, subtitled The Demigod Files. Please do not combine it with any individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 142312166X, Hardcover)

How do you handle an encounter with Medusa on the New Jersey interstate?  What's the best way to take down a minotaur? Become an expert on everything in Percy's world with this must-have guide to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Complete with interviews, puzzles, games, and original short stories by Rick Riordan.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:36 -0400)

How do you handle an encounter with Medusa on the New Jersey interstate? What's the best way to take down a minotaur? Become an expert on everything in Percy's world with this must-have guide to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Complete with interviews, puzzles, games, and original short stories by Rick Riordan.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,624,075 books! | Top bar: Always visible