XHTML Essentials by Michael P. Sauers

XHTML Essentials

by Michael P. Sauers

721,138,814 (5)None

i won this book through librarything and it came at the perfect time. i won it while i was taking my first xhtml class at SJSU and it sure came in handy. for our final project we had to create our own website from scratch. i had never worked with xml, html or xhtml before this class, and although our class text book was helpful, there were some things i still was not able to understand. this book was a great reference tool and really helped fill in the gaps where my course text book missed. i would recommend this book as a great reference tool to anyone who is just learning xhtml.
  kstreeff | Sep 11, 2009 |
Having to work with HTML documents on a daily basis, this book elaborated in detail so that both beginners and people already familiar with the process can understand easily. I have read some computer books that make no sense whatsoever, but this book was easy to understand and was very detailed throughout each chapter. I am going to put this between my other HTML book as well as my JavaScript one. A must have for anyone curious about HTML, and the CD-ROM is a wonderful bonus. ( )
  sealford | Aug 6, 2009 |

With Web access becoming available through TV, handheld devices, and even phones, developers need to create sites that can be viewed from different environments, not just from the desktop. Introducing XHTML, the next generation HTML, this practical guide jumpstarts Web developers on the technology that ensures that their Web pages stay true-to-form on any available platform. Using extensive code and real-world examples, XML expert Michael Sauers teaches readers how to apply XHTML quickly and effectively without having to become XML programmers first. Readers will learn how to migrate legacy HTML documents to XHTML and create documents and applications for a variety of platforms. Like the other books in the series, an appendix listing will feature where to find updated information, a source code index, and other handy features.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:13 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Michael P. Sauers's book XHTML Essentials was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Michael P. Sauers is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,988,946 books! | Top bar: Always visible