The Ice Princess by Elizabeth Hoyt

The Ice Princess (edition 2010)

by Elizabeth Hoyt

Collections:Finished Reading
Rating:*****
Tags:romantic

The Ice Princess by Elizabeth Hoyt

Can we say short? Can we say sweet? Yep. This sure is both. It left me wanting. I wanted MORE of this wonderful and heartwarming romance.

Without reading any of her ‘The Prince’s Trilogy’ series and always wanting to, I thought this eNovella (which was originally published in 2010 and is being offered this year as an eBook), would be a great intro to the series. I was right and I’m now looking forward to reading it.

Coral Smythe was first introduced to the readers in ...

For the rest of review, please visit us at..

Mel

* I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review* ( )
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |
Just a coda novella to the Princes series following the relationship of Coral Smythe, the madam of the Aphrodite's Grotto brother, and her unexpected relationship with Captain Isaac Warkentin. Sweet and brief but not particularly worth hunting down unless you're a completist. ( )
  MickyFine | Jun 3, 2016 |
Coral Smythe
Captain Isaac Wargate

I haven't met Coral in a previous book yet, however I feel in love with her just the same. She is a strong woman of great character and is very deserving of the love she receives from Issac. This is a wonderful story and it reminds me very much of how much I like Ms Hoyt's writing. 4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
For a short story the characters were very well defined and the romance perfectly paced. Emotionally engaging and satisfying. ( )
  saturnnalia | Nov 22, 2013 |
Author: Elizabeth Holt
Published By: Forever Yours
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean

Book Blog For: GMTA

Rating: 5

Review:

"The Ice Princess" by Elizabeth Holt was greatly enjoyed short but sweet read. This was one of this author 'Princess Trilogys' and could be considered a novella...which tells the story of Ms. Coral Smythe, who had owned the
Aphrodite Grotto...which was a famous brothel in London. A problem comes
up where Coral loses control of ownership and then she is auctioned off in a 'loop game' where the winner gets to spend seven nights with her. From there this story takes off and this is where I say you must pick up "The Ice Princess" to see how this will come out. I really admired this heroine(Coral) because even in a bad situation, she does make the best of it. The hero (Issac) also proves to be a very interesting person and I will just stop at that. Pick up the read and you will see how he becomes a sweetheart with his only intentions are that of saving this damsel in distress.

I thought "The Ice Princess" was a very sweet, adorable, short, romantic, and steamy story and if you like that... I would definitely recommend this read as a excellence choice of a read for you. ( )
  arlenadean | Jan 27, 2013 |
Then you to Carrie Andrews for her sublime -- and speedy! -- skills as a copy editor.
The madam of an infamous brothel has to handle many types of difficult men, Coral Smythe reflected.

SEVEN NIGHTS OF SIN

As the madam of Aphrodite’s Grotto, the most infamous brothel in London, Coral Smythe knows everything possible about men’s needs and desires. Yet she’s never experienced the love of a single man—not even that of Captain Isaac Wargate whose hawk-like eyes stare at her with both condemnation…and lust.

SEVEN NIGHTS OF ECSTASY

Captain Wargate heartily disapproves of the sensuous madam who always wears a golden mask. She lures his officers from both his ship and their duty. But when Coral herself is offered up as the prize in a game of chance, Wargate impulsively enters…and wins.

SEVEN NIGHTS OF LOVE

Now the puritanical navy captain has just seven nights to learn everything he can about the mysterious madam and what she knows of a man’s desires. But when Coral is threatened by the new owner of Aphrodite’s Grotto, will Wargate take a chance on the woman beneath the mask…and on love?

Elizabeth Hoyt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,342,940 books! | Top bar: Always visible