I Think I Love You by Stephanie Bond

I Think I Love You (2002)

by Stephanie Bond

202758,111 (3.58)4

convoluted , great ( )
  Janicemo | Nov 7, 2016 |
A humorous romantic mystery. Three young girls 13-17 witness a murder in lover’s lane, afraid that the murderer might come after them they make a pact not to notify the police or their parents what they witnessed.

Twenty years has passed and they are all home together. The promise starts falling apart and another murder occurs.

Fun, fast, enjoyable read. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Oct 6, 2016 |
Fun read with good characterization and plot. ( )
  SaschaD | Apr 28, 2016 |
Billed as a “humorous romantic mystery,” this book is certainly that. Great literature? No, but it is a fun and enjoyable summer read. There are holes in the plot, but it moves along at a good pace, and nothing bothersome enough to make me enjoy the story less. The romance is predictable, but pretty much par for the course of fictional romance. Sisterly dynamics and parents who have never married add up to lots of peacekeeping for the supposedly less successful, boring middle sister. Especially when the murder they witnessed as children comes back to haunt them.

Too many e-books are riddled with formatting and editing errors, but this one had relatively few, just the occasional misspelled word or wrong word. Better than some print books I've read.

I'll continue to read Stephanie Bond books when I want something fun, light, and ultimately satisfying. ( )
  TooBusyReading | Jun 7, 2013 |
A tip led me here, reading this book led me to 3 other titles by the same author.
Read my review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R26XHJA5SM00Z8 ( )
  IamIndeed | Mar 29, 2013 |

Bond, Stephanieprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
McCulloh, BarbaraReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312998813, Mass Market Paperback)

So there's some bad blood and bruised egos among the Metcalf sisters. At least they're reuniting. A cause to celebrate? Not for Justine, Regina, and Mica. Their parents are splitting up and the family business is going on the auction block--just a little reminder of how much they really have in common...

Take the local bad boy who proposed to Justine, seduced Regina, and ran off with Mica. Add the unsolved murder they witnessed when they were young girls, and their vow to keep it a secret. Toss in their knack for being drawn to shady men, and there's only one thing left for them to do--put the bonds of family loyalty to the test.

But it takes courage to outsmart a murderer, know-how to avenge the cad who betrayed them, and patience to bring their parent back together. Three talents. Three sisters. And who knows? Maybe even three new chances to fall in love when Justine, Regina, and Mica discover how much they're willing to risk--and forgive--in the name of sisterhood...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:07 -0400)

Three sisters who are very much alike deal with solving a murder, a man who betrayed them all in love, and getting their parents back together.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,395,616 books! | Top bar: Always visible