The Seventh Heart by Marina Fitch

The Seventh Heart

by Marina Fitch

Just finished reading this and found it impossible to put down once I'd started it. I loved the idea of Mother Nature and all the elements taking action to protect the earth. The storyline is original and captivating. The ending had me on the edge of my seat. A brilliant first novel and now I am desperate to read more by Fitch. ( )
  kehs | Jan 4, 2010 |
I read this years ago - too long ago to remember details, unfortunately. But I well remember how fascinated I was by this book and its ideas. It's a modern urban fantasy and a mystery, and the fantastic portion of the book is absolutely enchanting and unique in my reading experience. I thought it was a wonderful, sparkling book, and I thought it deserved far more attention than it got. If you can find a copy, buy and read it! ( )
1 vote bibliojim | Nov 5, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441004512, Mass Market Paperback)

When a series of violent earthquakes devastates San Francisco and her best friend, Melanie, vanishes without a trace, Gillian finds her life forever changed by sinister forces that may originate from the very power of Earth itself. Original."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:09 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,984,614 books! | Top bar: Always visible