All my love, Kate by Trudy J Morgan

All my love, Kate

by Trudy J Morgan

511,436,638NoneNone

Probably no experience or occasion so universally marks the step into young adulthood is graduation from the 12th year of school. Of course, this is partly because of the maturation that comes with years, but perhaps just being a "senior" has something to do with it. That final year, along with its trauma and anxiety, carries a certain golden glow.But physical maturation, and even intellectual growth, represent only a part of our persona. Fortunate indeed is the young person who can find spiritual growth at this time. In All My Love, Kate, our heroine opens the school year with a run–of–the–mill religion; by the time it closes, she has found what true love is.
  FriendsLibraryFL | Sep 6, 2014 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,834,685 books! | Top bar: Always visible