Kiss and Tell (The Men of T-FLAC: The…

Kiss and Tell (The Men of T-FLAC: The Wrights, Book 2) (edition 2000)

by Cherry Adair

Member:mschweer432
Title:Kiss and Tell (The Men of T-FLAC: The Wrights, Book 2)
Authors:Cherry Adair
Info:Ivy Books (2000), Edition: First Edition, Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages

Kiss and Tell by Cherry Adair

Kiss and Tell by Cherry Adair (enhanced collectors edition)

Romantic suspense with an alpha male and strong female character that can fight the terrorist bad guys. Second book in the TFAC series. Can be read as a standalone.
Fun, fast and fantastic.

Marnie is strong and capable and can fight her battles well having been brought up with four brothers. The scenes with her actually fighting are wonderfully crafted although I hated that she got hit. ***Minor spoiler*** I’m surprised that her brothers didn’t make more of an issue about her bruises including the black eye.

The enhanced version contains complete character outlines, back stories and even equipment snapshots. Definitely read because it contains a couple of sentences as epilogue.

Loved this romantic adventure. Looking forward to more TFAC (good guys fighting terrorism). ( )
  Madison_Fairbanks | Jan 13, 2019 |
story was slightly over the top T-FLAC / Terrorists, Moniotors/Arsenal ( )
  sharon-williams | Jun 16, 2016 |
Hero:Jake Dolan
Heroine: Marnie Wright

Really enjoyed this. It pretty much defines Romantic Suspense for me. I was either on the edge of my seat chewing my nails at the action scenes or sweating and wondering why I don't smoke for the love scenes. 4 Stars

Read With Me: Kiss and Tell ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Just plain fun. Sometimes that is what I am looking for. Marnie and Jake are well-drawn characters for whom I was rooting the whole way. There is a lot more intrigue than sex, but there was good romance and the way through and that was just fine. As yummy (and insubstantial) as a box of hot Krispy Kremes or a glass of red wine and your hundredth viewing of Pretty Woman. Yup, that good. ( )
  Narshkite | Oct 13, 2013 |
She was looking for adventure.

Marnie Wright has seen more than her fair share of testosterone. Growing up with four overly protective brothers was one thing. Now a mountain man named Jake Dolan has invaded a peaceful day of soul-searching at her grandmother's secluded cabin. Sure, she was trespassing on his private property, but did he have to pull a gun on her? There's more to this longhaired soldier of fortune who calls himself the Tin Man, but she's not sure she wants to stick around to find out what. Then he stashes her in his secret lair-an underground techno-fantasy complete with security monitors and an arsenal-and Marnie realizes the guy is military, top secret military. He's also got the most beautiful mouth she's ever seen.

He could get her killed.
  amarynt | Dec 19, 2009 |
To the Ladies on the BICC train--if friends were flowers, then I'd pick you.

For Rose Lerma, Susan Plunkett, Pamela Britton, and Jennifer Skullestad.
For great memories, and lifelong friendships.
You are the best.

And always for my flyboy, David, all my love.
The perimeter alarms were set to go off when anything heavier than a hundred pounds crossed the almost invisible breakers.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0449006832, Mass Market Paperback)

Setting: Mountains of northern California, present day

Sensuality Rating: 9

Newcomer Cherry Adair takes no prisoners with her sexy romp of a novel, Kiss and Tell. Deftly combining suspense, romance, and humor to can't-put-this-book-down effect, Adair introduces readers to Marnie Wright, a computer analyst in the midst of a career crisis, and Jake Dolan, a top secret military agent running for his life. Jake's heavy-handed attempts to intimidate Marnie into leaving the mountaintop retreat where she's contemplating her next career move don't faze Marnie, whose four overprotective older brothers have left her testosterone-averse--unless of course the commands are issuing from the most sensual pair of lips she's ever clapped her blue eyes on. It's lust at first sight for the mountain man who has no time for blondes, no matter how nubile, and for feisty Marnie, who aggravates Jake even as she saves his bacon when the bad guys come after him. Her saucy and sexy style irresistible, Adair is a bright new star in the romance genre!--Alison Trinkle

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:19 -0400)

Marnie Wright was trespassing when she visited her grandmother's old cabin, but did the handsome, longhaired mountain man named Jake Dolan have to lock her up in his secret underground lair, complete with security monitors?

Cherry Adair is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,327,425 books! | Top bar: Always visible