The Last Bride in Ballymuir by Dorien Kelly

The Last Bride in Ballymuir

by Dorien Kelly

Great characters, very easy to read. I didn't get annoyed when the book slowed down. It was a nice happy wandering visit to Ireland. ( )
  Felicity-Smith | May 29, 2016 |
"4 out of 5 stars! A sweet suspenseful novel about a man and woman trying to overcome their pasts while learning to place their trust in someone new."

Read more of this review and two teasers here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2013/09/feasted-on-ballymuir-series-bo... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
This was a sweet little contemporary about two tortured souls who slowly learn to trust. Together they find happiness and heal the wounds of the past, but not without a few bumps along the way. The story started off very slow at first, but at some point I got attached to the characters. I was glad I stuck with it. Michael's interaction with the twins was endearing and I love how he looked out for Kylie. Vi was a fascinating character, too. It was a fast read with a HEA. ( )
  Becky_McKenna | Mar 10, 2016 |
This was a new author for me. From page one I was taken away to Ireland, the atmosphere was great. The story was good as well and the characters were lifelike. This book was a freebie, but before I was halfway through, I bought the other books in this trilogy. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
I could hear the Irish lilt in the dialog and loved the charm of this book. It was a sweet story and I was invested in both main characters. There are at least 2 more books in this series and I would not hesitate to read them both. ( )
  FanGirlMom | Apr 2, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743464583, Mass Market Paperback)

"Steeped in the age-old beauty and traditions of Ireland, Dorien Kelly's enchanting contemporary novel transports readers to a picturesque Irish village where passions run deep...."

Miss Kylie "Soon-to-Be-a-Saint" O'Shea teaches at the Gaelic school, helps her neighbors and volunteers for every good cause. No one in Ballymuir can figure out why she keeps the interested lads at bay but they all warn her that she's in danger of fulfilling a local legend: becoming the last bride in Ballymuir. When a stranger named Michael Kilbride comes to the village wild rumors surround his every move. But Kylie, captivated by Michael's intense passions, lets herself go where Michael leads her -- into an awakening of dreams and desires...even if it means exposing her beloved village's and her own darkest secrets.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:48 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,744,207 books! | Top bar: Always visible