Moonlit by Emma Jensen

Moonlit

by Emma Jensen

36None313,489 (3.69)None

No reviews
For my mother, who read me a thousand stories, made me believe that writers were as important to the world as any doctor, architect, or astronaut, and who shares my deep love for princely frogs. And for my son who especially loves a good Dr. Seuss story and who prefers turtles. Ta me i ngra libh.
Nell, Wake up, Nell! 'Tis time.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0804119562, Mass Market Paperback)

Award-winning author Emma Jensen returns with the heartfelt tale of a man shattered by life–and the woman destined to heal his broken spirit . . .

Bearing the scars of a violent past, Viscount Trevor St. Wulfstan relishes his sinful reputation as much as he enjoys his dangerous clandestine missions for the British army. His fortune depleted, Trevor cannot afford to take a lover, let alone compete with the rest of the town for the affections of one remarkable lady’s. Yet he is powerless to resist the passion she stirs in his soul.

They call her Mrs. Nolan. A notorious courtesan from Ireland, she has been sought out by the men of London, eager to sample her skills. But all Nell Nolan wants is a quick entrée into society to collect an old debt, and then she will be done with her sordid charade. Until she meets St. Wulfstan–so completely, so dangerously unlike any man she has ever known outside her dreams. A single glance at Trevor’s ravaged face, and an unforgettable night spent in his arms, seals her fate. For once, long ago, Nell had wished upon the moon. . . .

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:34 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,992,364 books! | Top bar: Always visible