One Hundred Ways for a Cat to Train Its…

One Hundred Ways for a Cat to Train Its Human (2001)

by Celia Haddon

Fairly amusing. Obviously it contains all those observations that cat owners make frequently, but it's often nice to see them confirmed by others. ( )
  bigcurlyloz | Jan 14, 2009 |
Merlin the Monstercat removed this from the TBR pile and placed it on my bedside table. I assumed that I was meant to read and digest the lessons therein. Monster certainly stared long and hard in my eyes to be sure I read this little book.

I think Monstercat must have co-authored this one. He has certainly made an art form of page 33: 'Enter the litterbox and diiig deep, making sure to scratch the plastic of the tray so as to make an interesting squeaky noise. This works particularly well if the litterbox is in the kitchen. A blizzard of litter thrown through the entrance also gets attention.' Merlin can make the scratchy sound echo through a two storey house; he can spread litter through three rooms without moving from the tray in the laundry, including into the dogs' beds and water dish; and he has perfected the timing of deposits with mealtimes. Ewwwww.

I believe he is now working on the second volume '100 more ways to train your human'. *sigh*