Stork Naked by Piers Anthony

Stork Naked (2006)

by Piers Anthony

Series: Xanth (30)

And now for something completely different...Stork Naked by Piers Anthony. Am I getting old? Am I jaded? Have I lost my sense of humour? I used to love Piers Anthony's pun filled books but this time I was overwhelmed by the puns and felt that they almost wiped out the storyline. They weren't fun after the first few pages.
  sara_k | Oct 7, 2007 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0765343126, Mass Market Paperback)

Surprise Golem has just lost her brand-new baby. The Stork assigned to deliver her eagerly awaited Bundle of Joy has inexplicably refused to surrender it, flying off instead through a hole in the fabric of reality.

Startling, stimulating, stirring, and surprising, Stork Naked is a rollicking and revealing new fantasy adventure lusciously laced with dozens of dangers and delights, lovingly fashioned with all of Piers Anthony's celebrated storytelling skills.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:19 -0400)

Surprise Golem has just lost her brand-new baby. The stork assigned to deliver her eagerly awaited bundle of joy has inexplicably refused to surrender it, flying off instead through a hole in the fabric of reality. Now, to track down her offspring, Surprise must lead an ill-assorted assemblage of confederates on a desperate quest through dozens of different Xanths. But sinister, unseen forces are determined to stop her. And in order to find her child, Surprise may have to lose her heart.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,430,963 books! | Top bar: Always visible