Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan

Dark Slayer

by Christine Feehan

Series: Dark Carpathians (20)

One of Feehan's best Carpathian novels in a long time! Absolutely Loved the Ivory character & Razvan. ( )
  fbswss | Mar 8, 2014 |
sony ( )
  Talthor | Oct 19, 2013 |
**January 15 2010**
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. So much drama so much pain but also so much triumph and love. I'm ready to read the next in the series RIGHT NOW!

**February 27 - March 14 2012** audiobook

Still loved it soooo much! It amazes me how much I forgot from this book. Some parts were like hearing it brand new. Ivory is amazing, Razvan is amazing. The Carpathian people are lucky to have them back in the fold. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 8, 2013 |
Hmm. I don't even know what to say. The characters are insipid and cliche. The plot is dull and condescending. The syntax is absolutely horrible and the the dialogue so ridiculous I can't believe it. Clearly the worst book I've read by Feehan and possible one of the worst books I've read in the last five years. ( )
  klarsenmd | Sep 18, 2013 |
Okay this story was amazing but I only gave it three stars as there was too much detail. I found my mind trailing off. It could have been something. but just too much information ( )
  Aoifesheri | Aug 25, 2013 |

Christine Feehanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Brown, JaneNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Gigante, PhilNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

A rumor has persisted in the vampire world of a dark slayer - a woman - who travels with a wolf pack and who destroys any vampire who crosses her path. Mysterious, elusive and seemingly impossible to kill, she is the one hunter who strikes terror into the hearts of the undead.

She is Ivory Malinov. Her only brethren, the wolves. Long ago betrayed by her people, abandoned by her family, and cast out by everyone she held dear, Ivory has lived centuries without companionship or love. She has sustained her sanity by preparing for one purpose - to destroy her greatest enemy. Until the night she picks up the scent of a man, her unexpected salvation. Her lifemate. The curse of all Carpathian women.

He is Razvan. Branded a criminal, detested and feared, he is a dragonseeker borne of one of the greatest Carpathian lineages, only to be raised as its most despised - and captive - enemy. Fleeing from his lifetime of imprisonment, Razvan now seeks the dawn to end his terrible existence. Instead he has found his deliverance in the Dark Slayer.

In spirit, in flesh and blood, in love, and in war, Ivory and Razvan are made for each other.

For as long as they dare to live.

Ivory, a rare Carpathian female, has been protected by her brothers for most of her life. But once she frees the mage Razvan from his prison cave, they must flee together, enemies of Carpathian hunters as well as vampires. Ivory senses that Razvan is more than he appears to be, and she vows to go against the entire Carpathian race to help him, risking both their lives in order to save their love.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,666,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible