Your Inner Child of the Past by Whitney Hugh…

Your Inner Child of the Past

by Whitney Hugh Missildine

Like everyone else, I'm not as mature as I'd like to think. A good book to start talking with the partner or a therapist. ( )
  DinadansFriend | Dec 22, 2013 |
A pretty good book. After reading it, I had more insight into the failure of my marriage...what he says makes a lot of sense. ( )
  tloeffler | Aug 7, 2007 |
Irgendwann und irgendwo waren Sie ein Kind.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671747037, Mass Market Paperback)

Based on the groundbreaking bestseller that pointed therapy in a new direction. Missildine tells how to seek the inner child, identify how the inner child shapes behavior, and create ways to integrate the inner child into the adult personality.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:36 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,453,484 books! | Top bar: Always visible