Write from the Heart : Unleashing the Power…

Write from the Heart : Unleashing the Power of Your Creativity

by Hal Zina Bennett

A warm mix of spiritual philosophy, writing techniques and personal anecdotes, WRITE FROM THE HEART is a master coach teaching by example.

Hal Zina Bennett gently leads the reader through an exploration of both solitude and creativity. While he acknowledges the need for technical expertise, Bennett always focuses on the connection between a writer’s creativity and the Divine Source that inspires the creative work. With examples that ground the spiritual explorations in a practical reality, Bennett shows how this Divine connection links a writer’s consciousness with that of reader’s and ultimately transforms them both.

Bennett reminds authors of an important facet of writing too often forgotten in a world where modern technology makes writing a book almost too easy: writing a book is not about fame, fortune and technical perfection. Yes, he says, those are fortunate benefits writers secretly dream of…but, Bennett constantly reminds us, a truly creative writer is the one who taps into the soul and writes from deep within that mysterious source.

In equal parts easy to read and inspiring, this writing guide is one every writer, no matter where they are on their writing path, should read. Writers who follow these guidelines are sure to produce stories that touch readers where it counts: in the heart. ( )
  JudyCroome | Dec 18, 2011 |
Creative ideas for writing and journaling
  judyhenderlight | Sep 25, 2008 |
Dedicated to Susan J. Sparrow, for her patience and humor, but mostly for her quiet wisdom, constant love, and partnership
Every once in a while someone asks me if I think there's such a thing as born writers.
Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind is written large in his works...Virginia Woolf
When we choose a goal and invest ourselves in it to the limits of our concentration, whatever we do will be enjoyable. And once we have tasted this joy, we will redouble our efforts to taste it again. This is the way the self grows. - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Writers are always a great nuisance to publishers. If they could do without them, they would. - Fay Weldon
An artist who theorizes about his work is no longer artist but critic. - H.G. Wells
That inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude. - William Wordsworth

Intimate and personal view of the creative process and how to overcome blocks.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,146,161 books! | Top bar: Always visible