The Psychic Adventures of Derek Acorah by…

The Psychic Adventures of Derek Acorah

by Derek Acorah

The Psychic Adventures of Derek Acorah
Star of TV's Most Haunted
by Derek Acorah

This amazing 211 page book jam packed with stories of hauntings and supernatural phenomenon was a blast to review. I have enjoyed watching the series from time to time, so it was wonderful to actually have it in print so I could take my time and go back over certain parts for clarity.

I found the author's style to be genuine, honest and the details so clear that I felt I was right there with him.. I also enjoyed the simple and easy to follow format, and the tales themselves were quite unbelievable. I would recommend this well presented tribute to the afterlife to anyone who is drawn to what happens on the other side of the veil. Thanks Derek, I am glad you wrote this for us.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 14, 2012 |
Excellent book detailing some of Derek's greatest adventures. I would of loved to be able to read a little more about Derek and his life in general. He's a very interesting man. I am not sure if any of his other books go into detail about his life as I have not had the chance to read them yet. I still recommend this book to anyone who enjoys the world of the strange and paranormal. I look forward to reading Derek's other books. ( )
  William2004 | Jan 17, 2009 |
This book helps you get to know the man behind the tv screen. It tells how he grew up with this amazing gift and how he decided to become an official medium.

I found this book very interesting. It is amazing to think that at such a young age he could take in such powerful experiences.

Reading this book made me respect him so much more. ( )
  slightlyfan | Jan 17, 2007 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 000718347X, Paperback)

The UK's number one TV psychic Derek Acorah tells of his experiences with the spirit world, from his one-to-one readings and consultations to international performances and renowned investigations for Living TV's Most Haunted. * Sunday Times no. 3 bestseller. * Derek Acorah is one of the UK's best known psychics with several regular television shows on the Living TV channel: the hugely successful 'Most Haunted' and 'Celebrity Most Haunted', and 'Psychic Live'. * In this book he tells amazing tales of his countless psychic experiences, from public performances to personal readings. * Includes exclusive details of Derek's extraordinary communications with some of Britain's more notorious spirits; a phenomenon often witnessed by thousands of television viewers during his investigations into reputedly haunted historical sites for Living TV.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:03 -0400)

The UK's number one TV psychic Derek Acorah tells of his experiences with the spirit world, from his one-to-one readings and consultations to international performances and renowned investigations for Living TV's 'Most Haunted'.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,563,207 books! | Top bar: Always visible