The Walking Dead, Volume 10: What We Become…

The Walking Dead, Volume 10: What We Become

by Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard (Illustrator), Cliff Rathburn (Illustrator)

429None24,443 (4.14)15
2009 (6) 2010 (5) 2012 (5) 2013 (4) apocalypse (9) BD (4) comic (8) comic book (8) comic books (5) comics (34) dystopia (4) dystopian (4) family (6) fantasy (3) fiction (34) graphic novel (85) horror (43) image (9) own (4) post-apocalyptic (19) read (11) read in 2011 (4) read in 2012 (7) science fiction (6) series (15) sf (3) survival (11) tpb (4) Walking Dead (20) zombies (80)

The remaining survivors meet another group who are on their way to Washington DC and join up with them. Rick and Carl and one of the new guys, Abraham, take a two-day detour to return to the Kentucky town that Rick used to live in to retrieve some more guns.

A little less action in this one, too, but plenty of getting to know the new guys, and set-up/foreshadowing for the next volume. I liked this one because it was less heavy-handed with the philosophy than the last. ( )
  norabelle414 | Apr 13, 2014 |
This volume of stories was more character-driven than plot-driven. We learned about what Abraham, Rick, and Morgan have had to do to survive in their new world, as well as the toll it's taken on their minds. Gripping stuff. ( )
  AnnaAbner | Dec 27, 2013 |
Wow. This is the best volume of The Walking Dead by far! It's amazing to see how some of these characters have transformed over time. ( )
  diovival | Oct 14, 2013 |
The Walking Dead issue #55–60 ( )
  OstensiblyA1 | Sep 20, 2013 |
I can't say anything more about the series that I haven't already said. ( )
  lesmel | May 19, 2013 |

Robert Kirkmanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Adlard, CharlieIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Rathburn, CliffIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Carl -- Stop! CARL!

Out on their own, danger lurking around every corner, our ragged band of survivors tries to live long enough to reach Washington D.C. Continuing the long-running saga, Robert Kirkman continues to take us to places we've never been.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,485,798 books! | Top bar: Always visible