Matrix Warrior: Being the One by Jake…

Matrix Warrior: Being the One

by Jake Horsley

One of the best books I have ever read, if you do not get it then you are deeply mesmerised by the system and you are not going to be able to cope with the coming Eschaton/Apocalypse.
The book is profound it takes the reader on a journey down the rabbit hole, this is like taking the red pill. Intuitively you know the material world is a illusion/simulation. However, sometimes it is hard to express that in words that others can grasp. By others I mean those who cling to the specious and spurious idea of materialism. We know that our senses lie to us every day, for example we see the Sun going around the earth and for thousands of years in the simulation humans believed that the Sun travelled around the earth, but this geocentric view is of course wrong. There are many other examples that are telling us our perceptions of the world are wrong and modern day science is confirming that which the mystics have taught since the beginning of humanity.
Horsely is able to elucidate in a clear and concise way the ramifications of the first matrix film. This book is well worth reading humanity needs to wake up, it will wake up and Horsely is playing his part in helping us achieve that. ( )
  Arten60 | Apr 5, 2011 |
I started to read this book and reached page 66 before I replaced it on the shelf – very unimpressed with the book and on the list to dispose of if I need the book shelf space ( )
  AndrewCottingham | Jul 30, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031232264X, Paperback)

Finally comes the ultimate book for all those seeking to know more about the philosophy behind The Matrix and its sequels. Suppose that this world is not what it seems, and that humanity is actually just a food source supplementing a reign of machines. Welcome to the premise behind the world of The Matrix: the movie phenomenon and massive box-office series that has also produced some of film's most intelligent and thoughtful moments in the last ten years.

In the Matrix movies, "reality" is just a dreamscape, a representation that six billion points of view agree to agree is "real." So if the only reality we know is a cunning and elaborate façade, what then does that signify for us? Matrix Warrior gives us the means to understand this premise and its implications on our knowledge of self and place. Combining an in-depth examination of the film with philosophical inquiry and the teachings of Castandeda, Jake Horsley has produced in Matrix Warrior a profound yet witty analysis-and all readers need to get "unplugged."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:57 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,091,112 books! | Top bar: Always visible