Miracles by Stuart Wilde

Miracles

by Stuart Wilde

53None221,808 (4.08)2

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 093060301X, Paperback)

Miracles is about understanding and creating miracles, that we all have within us an unlimited power that allows man a recognition of the universal life force that we call "God."

"Creating miracles in your life is no more complicated than understanding the metaphysics of the Universal Law. And because that law is indestructible and therefore infinite, we know that the power used by miracle-makers in the past is still available today."--Stuart Wilde.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:47 -0400)

Stuart Wilde makes the point that creating miracles in our lives is no more complicated than understanding the metaphysics of the Universal Law, which states that within human beings there lies an immense power... and this power is impartial and unemotional. And because that law is indestructible and therefore infinite, we know that the power used by miracle-makers in the past is still available today. Yet, in our modern society, we are brought up to believe only in those things we can logically understand. We are not taught that the Universal Law has limitless potential or that this power is at our disposal and can be used to work miracles in our lives.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,739 books! | Top bar: Always visible