Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
How to Hunt Ghosts : A Practical Guide
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743234936, Paperback)In How to Hunt Ghosts, paranormal researcher Joshua P. Warren teaches the novice ghost hunter the basics, which above all include treating the paranormal as any other scientific field: one requiring well-documented research and hard evidence. This unique guide breaks down the theories, explains the tools of the trade, and even offers forms to facilitate your investigation. Peppered with anecdotes from Warren's personal experience, How to Hunt Ghosts offers answers to such questions as:
• How does a ghost interact with the world? • Where can you find a haunted house? • Why do people usually see ghosts at night? • How do you record a ghostly encounter?
• How does a ghost interact with the world?
• Where can you find a haunted house?
• Why do people usually see ghosts at night?
• How do you record a ghostly encounter?
If you suspect you live in a haunted house and want to exorcise a ghost or attempt spectral communication, or if you are interested in pursuing a career as a ghost hunter or are simply curious about the paranormal, this intriguing and informative guide is for you.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:43 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.