Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Total eclipse by Liz Rigbey

Total eclipse (edition 1995)

by Liz Rigbey

Member:louisbooks
Title:Total eclipse
Authors:Liz Rigbey
Info:Pocket Books (1995), Edition: First., Hardcover, 472 pages

Total Eclipse by Liz Rigbey

English (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (2)
Keeps you guessing until the fianl pages, a gripping and suspenseful book. ( )
  LadyBlossom | Apr 24, 2007 |
My thanks, foremost and wholeheartedly, go to Mark Lucas. In addition, I am very grateful for the advice given, with patience and generosity, by: Professor Alec Boksenberg of the Royal Greenwich Observatory, Cambridge, England; George G. Walker, defense attorney, San Francisco; Diane Hovarongkura. I fear that more generosity still will be required when they read this book and discover the number of occasions I have failed to follow their advice. Thanks also to the following people who helped or supported me in many different ways while I was writing this book: Kevin Jackson; Rosie Cheetham; Susan Lamb; William Grose; Dudley P. Frasier; Kay Rigbey; Adrian and Felicity Cave; Norman Coward; Alan Dressler.
It was spring when Julia first arrived at the observatory.

Julia, an astronomer in a California observatory, is accused of killing her husband and his daughter. At that, Lomax, her bumbling, dog-like boyfriend who is also an astronomer, starts an investigation to clear her name, not easy as she had every reason to do it.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,477,614 books! | Top bar: Always visible