Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
CliffsQuickReview Earth Science (edition 2006)
by Scott Ryan
CliffsQuickReview Earth Science by Scott Ryan
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471789372, Paperback)Your effective tutorial for mastering Earth Science
Why CliffsQuickReview Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by teachers and educational specialists
About the contents:
The Earth's Structure
* Earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes
* Oceans and features of the ocean floor
* Earth's layers
* Plate tectonics, hot spots and pole
* Landscape formationreversal patterns
* Rocks and minerals; rock and fossil dating
* Atmosphere, storms, and forecasting
* Water and climate
* Insolation and the seasons
* Weathering and agents of erosion
* Comets, asteroids, and meteoroids
* Motions of the earth, moon, and sun
* Kepler's laws of planetary motion
* Origin of the universe
Review and Resources
* Chapter-end quizzes
* Comprehensive end-of-book quiz
* Glossary of key terms
* Appendix of topic-related resources and websites
We take great notes--and make learning a snap
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:54 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.