Maverick: The Success Story Behind the…

Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World's Most Unusual Workplace (edition 1995)

by Ricardo Semler

Member:jagilbert
Title:Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World's Most Unusual Workplace
Authors:Ricardo Semler
Info:Grand Central Publishing (1995), Paperback, 352 pages

Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World's Most Unusual Workplace by Ricardo Semler

One of the most remarkable tales of gutsy leadership. Semler cuts the layers, empowers the people and enjoys the fruits - financial success and a light leadership load. ( )
  johnkuypers | Jul 3, 2012 |
This is a great book, read in less than 2 days !!
As this book is one of the inspiration's sources of management at Pyxis, it gets me some hints about the "what are we acting like that" question.

Great ideas about transparency, responsability, autonomy, self-organization, group decisions ... ( )
  tremeur | Nov 22, 2009 |
An all time favourite ... I will be forever indebted to the tutor who gave us an assignment based on a section of this.

Semler's approach to organising a business makes so much sense ... but how many companies dare to think outside the box this way? ( )
  wungu | Jun 21, 2009 |
For Antonio Curt,
whose soul resides at the head office,
and for Sofia, who has taken my heart
into perennial custody.
Every Wednesday afternoon dozens of men and women file through the front gate on their way to a third-floor meeting room at Semco, the company I lead in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

In chronicling Semco's inner revolution, Semler shows how his radical ideas and strategies, as well as his nuts-and-bolts specifics, can be applied to any company anywhere.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,539,632 books! | Top bar: Always visible