Insight City Guide Tokyo by Insight Guides
(1) 1970 (1) 1971 (1) 1986 (1) 1987 (1) 1990 (1) 2000 (1) 2001 (1) Asia (2) bs3 (1) cassiel (1) city guide (1) culture (1) Engelstalig (1) geisha (1) guide (3) guidebook (3) Hiroshima (1) history (2) Japan (15) lplibrarymelbourne (2) maps (1) non-fiction (5) Osaka (1) paperback (1) reference (2) restaurants (1) Tokyo (7) travel (15) travel guide (5)

I bought this, not knowing when I’d be going to Tokyo, but found out I would be going there sooner than I thought. Less that a year after buying this book I found myself in Tokyo for a 4 hour layover.
I hadn’t bookmarked anything in this book, and had barely read it, but I had broughtit along with me so when I landed in Japan, I’d know what to do. Thanks to this book I was able to go through the very difficult task of taking all the trains into the city from Narita Airport and rushing to Shibuya, Harajuku and Shinjuku.
It was stressful and confusing, but I managed it, and am so happy I did. It totally worth the effort (not to mention money). If this book can guide me in a rush through Japan, then I’m sure it can do its job wonderfully if you actually read the whole book!
And the maps Insight Guide includes with numbers, matching with sites being described is so helpful. It also includes a small fold out map (not entirely helpful) with a bunch of restaurants pinpointed on it.
Defiantly a necessity for all planning on going to Tokyo. ( )
  ThatsFresh | Apr 10, 2007 |

Insight Guidesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Doral, Francismain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,654,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible