The Cure for Money Madness: Break Your Bad…

The Cure for Money Madness: Break Your Bad Money Habits, Live Without…

by Spencer Sherman

18None769,777 (3)None

No reviews

The Cure for Money Madness makes a golden promise: stress-free prosperity and a lifetime of financial peace.

When financial advisor Spencer Sherman found himself crossing a police line to retrieve his work files from a burning office building, he realized he had money madness. He noticed it in his clients, too: those irrational feelings about money that make otherwise rational adults behave foolishly—buying high, selling low, overspending, lying to their spouses, equating their self-worth with their net worth. Money madness stresses us out, poisons our relationships, and keeps us from making as much money as we can. So Spencer invented the cure. Now, in The Cure for Money Madness, he gives us the tools that have helped thousands of people find greater peace of mind—and make more money.

Money madness, Spencer shows us, comes from unproductive messages that we received long ago. “It takes money to make money.” “Paying rent is just throwing money down the drain.” “Don’t talk about money.” When you challenge the messages, you can transform all aspects of your money life: earning, spending, saving, investing, giving, borrowing. More money will flow to you. Your relationships will improve. You’ll enjoy your money more. And you’ll be more generous, too.

In The Cure for Money Madness, you’ll discover:

How much your money madness has been costing you
How wealthy you truly are, by using the revolutionary Actual Net WorthTM statement
How “small and boring” can help you outperform the top investors—without watching the market
How to communicate about money in ways that create deeper connections with your spouse, parents, children, friends, and colleagues
How to know what is truly enough

Money madness keeps us from living as richly as we might and enjoying the wealth we have. In these tough economic times, The Cure for Money Madness transforms fear and stress into prosperity and peace.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:50 -0400)

A leading financial adviser presents a step-by-step program to help readers transform every aspect of their money life--earning, spending, saving, giving, investing, and borrowing--by overcoming the emotional feelings that rule their attitudes toward money, eliminating stress, knowing when enough is enough, and investing without money burdens.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,473,671 books! | Top bar: Always visible