12 Steps with Jesus by Don Williams

12 Steps with Jesus

by Don Williams

13None723,089NoneNone

No reviews

Don Williams powerfully relates in 12 Steps with Jesus that by allowing Jesus to fill the emptiness that leads to addictive behavior, readers can leave addiction in the dust! Churches must lead people to dependence on Jesus. When we give ourselves wholly to Christ, He will fill us wholly, replacing the hollowness that results in addictions. In 12 practical steps, Pastor Williams reveals how to achieve spiritual fulfillment in Christ, discover freedom from addiction and embrace the abundant life that God promises to all of His followers.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:29 -0400)

Don Williams powerfully relates in 12 Steps with Jesus that by allowing Jesus to fill the emptiness that leads to addictive behavior, readers can leave addiction in the dust! Churches must lead people to dependence on Jesus. When we give ourselves wholly to Christ, He will fill us wholly, replacing the hollowness that results in addictions. In twelve practical steps, Williams reveals how to achieve spiritual fulfillment in Christ, discover freedom from addiction, and embrace the abundant life that God promises to all of His followers.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,772 books! | Top bar: Always visible