I'm Flying! (Dragonfly) by Alan Wade

I'm Flying! (Dragonfly)

by Alan Wade

211495,208 (4)None

Hints of the movie, Up, which I haven't seen, and the book, Where the Wild Things Are, which I have read. Vibrantly colored illustrations.
  raizel | Jul 24, 2009 |

Illus. in full color. Bored with his suburban life, a boy takes all the things he dislikes--his toothbrush, his mean old cat, even his math teacher--and sends them sailing away with helium balloons. But the fun really begins when he rigs up a lawn chair with enough balloons to launch himself, too.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:05 -0400)

A little boy floats away on his balloon across mountains, plains, cities, and the sea, until he lands on a desert island.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,256,925 books! | Top bar: Always visible