Shamanic Experience: A Practical Guide to…

Shamanic Experience: A Practical Guide to Psychic Powers

by Kenneth Meadows

Shamanic Experience
A Practical Guide To Extra-Sensory Perception
by Kenneth Meadows

This wonderful how-to and it's accompanying Shamanic drumming CD was a real treat to review. I enjoyed how the author slowly and thoroughly combined many different elements into a comprehensive and exciting guide to helping us learn more about and develop our spiritual gifts.

This 196 page book was jam packed with insightful and useful information and I especially like the graphs and illustrations in all the right places. I learned so much about trees guardians, about spirit animals, even about medicine wheels. I have added this awesome book to my spiritual tool box and wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who is seeking new and old ways to follow their spiritual path. Thanks, Kenneth.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 20, 2012 |
This book is a fairly interesting work a general whole. The book gives various experiences beyond just describing things and practices. Some things in the book seemed a bit too New Age-like for my taste and not as much strictly about shamanism, but other then that it was a semi-decent book. ( )
  earthlistener | May 11, 2010 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 159143002X, Paperback)

A guide to shamanic practices for those seeking to develop psychic powers.

- Contains 19 practical exercises based on shamanic practices from around the world.

- Includes 47-minute CD of shamanic drumming to induce meditative states of deeper awareness.

- Written by the author of Earth Medicine and The Medicine Way.

Motivated by the spirit rather than the intellect, shamanism extends conscious awareness and awakens dormant potential for spiritual wisdom, healing, and personal growth. Shamanic Experience offers a unique opportunity for the Western reader to access the domain of the collective soul through an experiential learning program based on the distillation of shamanic wisdom from cultures and traditions around the world.

Nineteen practical exercises allow readers to discover their aura, develop shamanic breath, energize power centers, develop relationships with power animals, and engage in a Vision Quest. The lessons of Shamanic Experience culminate with a trance-state journey induced by the rhythmic drumming sessions recorded on the accompanying CD.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:09 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,058,330 books! | Top bar: Always visible