Rosario Vampire, Vol. 8 by Akihisa Ikeda

Rosario Vampire, Vol. 8 (edition 2009)

by Akihisa Ikeda

Member:Mux79
Title:Rosario Vampire, Vol. 8
Authors:Akihisa Ikeda
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2009), Edition: Original, Paperback, 200 pages
Collections:Your library, Lästa
Tags:Manga, Shonen

Rosario Vampire, Vol. 8 by Akihisa Ikeda

We finally discover the sinister reason Tuksune was assigned to be a part of the student council...... and it is just as nasty as I thought it would be. Hell Lords???!!?? Who thought it was a good idea to let such a power student as the Student Council President into the school in the first place? Let alone give him the power of "President"? But Maya really stepped-up and I cannot wait to read about her showdown with the President! ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |
  ThothJ | Dec 3, 2015 |

Follows the adventures of Tsukune, an average student who finds himself facing unusual problems coping with a student body of vampires and werewolves after he transfers to Monster High.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,195,862 books! | Top bar: Always visible