Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop…

Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in… (original 2001; edition 2007)

by Brian Tracy

Member:madharasan
Title:Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
Authors:Brian Tracy
Info:Berrett-Koehler Publishers (2007), Edition: 2nd, Paperback, 128 pages
Collections:Your library, Finished Reading
Rating:**1/2
Tags:Self Improvement

Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy (2001)

English (29)  German (1)  All (30)
This is a short but valuable book. The concepts covered are important and well stated. I will try to apply them to my life. Most concepts are simple and perhaps are logical but often not followed. I strongly recommend this book. ( )
  GlennBell | Mar 1, 2017 |
4 stars ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
This was a nice refresher as it reminded me of my training I did with the Franklin Covey planners over 20 years ago. I have not been placing A's, B's and C's and then A1, A2 and so forth on my tasks. I was also doing the smaller quick tasks first to get them out of the way and then not leaving time for the big tasks. Not because I was procrastinating but I thought I could get more items checked off my list. I will now eat the nastiest frog first and know I will be more efficient. I will say, listening to this book was a little bit of a hoot as I could just picture the author sitting i a recliner with a table and lamp sitting next to him with a very old cassette tape recorder sitting on the table. The sound quality made the image happen. Even if you don't think you procrastinate, which I don't, this is a great reminder of what order things should happen to become more efficient. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
Brian Tracy
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
Good summary of timeless principles. ( )
  deldevries | Jan 31, 2016 |
To my remarkable daughter Catherine, an amazing girl with a wonderful mind and an incredible future lying before her.
This is a wonderful time to be alive. (Introduction)

There's an old saying that if the first thing you do in the morning is to eat a live frog, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that it's probably the worst thing you'll do all day. Eat That Frog! takes this saying as a metaphor for tackling the most challenging task of your day - the one you are most likely to procrastinate on, but also probably the one that will have the greatest positive impact on your life. Bestselling author Brian Tracy shows how successful people don't try to do everything, but instead focus on the most important tasks. With three vital rules of effective personal time management: decision, discipline and determination, and twenty-one practical and doable steps to help you stop procrastinating, this book will appeal to anyone who wants to get more of those important tasks done - today!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:04 -0400)

Brian Tracy gives the advice of doing the most difficult task first so that you can feel positive about yourself and move on to the other tasks of the day.

416 wanted6 pay17 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,774,391 books! | Top bar: Always visible