Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Stretching For Fitness, Health & Performance: The Complete Handbook for…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0806909854, Paperback)
Need to stay loose and limber? Find it tough to keep those muscles and joints healthy, pain-free, and working well? This is the user-friendly manual that will protect you from injury-whatever your fitness level or age. Designed for everyday use as well as for sports, and written by two chiropractors, it supplies all the basic and advanced concepts of stretching for optimal performance. By following these explicit movement by movement instructions, with hundreds of accompanying photos, you can:
* prevent on-the-job muscle strain and backaches from heavy physical labor.
* drain emotional stress from a tense body.
* find ideal stretching routines for plane, car, or office.
* improve your performance in every sport.
* get a good stretch in the morning bath or shower--in only 10 minutes!
* sneak in quick stretches during the day to rejuvenate your system.
* follow programs for everyone from senior citizens to active athletes to even the youngest infants.
Complete sections on anatomical structure and photos of several nonprofessionals doing the stretches will inspire you to get out there and do it right.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:42 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.